Thursday, September 26, 2019

Vroom-vroom!





 It finally happened.  I can't tell you how many times over the years that I have seen BBBH in a parking lot talking to a motorcycle guy.  I've long had this niggling fear that she would one day ride off on the back of a two-wheeler.  It finally happened today.


r
And there she goes!

To fulfill the dream for her, her son, Curt brought his machine over and took her to Mississinewa State Park.  They had lunch in Greentown and made an afternoon of it.

They returned safe and sound.  Well, as sound as motorcycle devotees can be.

4 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

If your wife (almost wrote life) is to leave you on a motorcycle, I can't think of a better circumstance. Hope she had a great day.

vanilla said...

Chuck, she came back to me!

Lin said...

How FUN!! That was nice of him to take your gal out for a treat!

vanilla said...

Lin, oh,yes. And left me here to get by on pb&j. But good.