Thursday, June 2, 2016

Artist



My Beautiful Beloved painted these portraits.  Oil on canvas board.  She is very talented and goes through stages of artistic expression.  These were done several years ago.

The Artist's eldest son; her granddaughter, Lisa; grandson Kris; her youngest son.
 Center: her eldest sister, Delores.  The artist's favorite painting.  It is an excellent likeness.
Second son, the artist herself in a rendering she does not much like; her late husband and father of her children; her daughter.

 How long ago?  Lisa is now a matron with four children of her own, the eldest sixteen.  Kris is Lisa's older brother.

6 comments:

Vee said...

Very nice. Your BB should have continued to develop this talent. Unfortunately life tends to get in the way of doing the things we love.

vanilla said...

Vee, "Life tends to get in the way of doing the things we love." May I use that?

Vee said...

Definitely. Likely not original -I'm sure I must have heard it somewhere.

Ilene said...

I'm filing this under things I did not know about BB-Very nice work. I'm impressed.

Lin said...

Endlessly impressive! BB is quite the talented gal!

vanilla said...

Lin, I am blessed!