Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Next level crashes, terrible destruction results

NEWS FLASH
.
Today in Nutso World, Paul, brushing his teeth with CrestTM brought his mouth to the next level.  This was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back.  The next level could bear no more.

The real tragedy of the incident is that not only is the next level destroyed, but numerous additional levels, receiving a sudden and unanticipated burden, also succumbed.  The damage assessment is on-going, but it could take decades to repair the levels and replace all the items again where they belong.

{I WISH}



Image:  BiblioFotoTeca

6 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

This started a Cascade, which not only washed the dishes but cleaned out several layers of shelves. Did you hear the volumes as they shouted, "Let's book."

Sharkbytes said...

I'm shaking my head. And, as Chuck already has the full corner on cute comments, I'll leave now!

Grace said...

I have no idea what this about...

vanilla said...

Chuck, oh, yeah. Bookin' it.

Sharkey, that Chuck; whata card.

Grace, okay. I heard this ad in which the guy brushed with Crest and "brought his mouth to the next level."

"To the next level" has so been used to death that it most nigh makes me scream. Sorry.

Lin said...

I thought it was just me, Grace. Although I did like Chuck's comment. He's gooood, that Chuck!

vanilla said...

Lin, so my take-away from your comment and Grace's is this: I need to chill, go with the flow, and take my reactions to the next level.