Saturday, June 1, 2013

Live and Learn



Looking through some of the bookshelves I came upon this little tome which I had not seen in a long while.








The man knows whereof he publishes.  The inside of the book is chock-a-block with wisdom as illustrated here,  each page revealing exactly what it is that men know about women.



Followup to the "spammer" post.  Yesterday I got this one:
 naturally like your web site but you need to test the spelling on quite a few of your posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I to find it very troublesome to tell the reality on the other hand I'll certainly come back again. Feel free to surf to my webpage ...(The address was in Chinese.)

Spelling?  Really?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

the other day I was contemplating doing a post about all the things women don't understand about men!

vanilla said...

Grace, reciprocity. Seems fair.

Shelly, sweet mystery of life. (Is that a mellow chuckle there, or a wild cackle?)

Lin said...

Hahaha! I like that book! :P

Secondary Roads said...

It is indeed "fiercely frank." And so true that it hurts.

vanilla said...

Lin, it is one book that tells no falsehoods.

Chuck, it is a painful reality, is it not?

Sharkbytes said...

He read the book "Everything Spammers Know about Spelling"

vanilla said...

Shark, are you suggesting the work is derivative?