Sunday, March 27, 2011

Psalm 103

A Psalm of David, verses 1 through 5.

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's
. kjv

Praise the LORD, my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.
Praise the LORD, my soul,
and forget not all his benefits—
who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,
who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,
who satisfies your desires with good things
so that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.
niv2011

Alaba, *alma mía, al Señor;
alabe todo mi ser su santo *nombre.
Alaba, alma mía, al Señor,
y no olvides ninguno de sus beneficios.
Él perdona todos tus pecados
y sana todas tus dolencias;
él rescata tu vida del *sepulcro
y te cubre de amor y compasión;
él colma de bienes tu vida[a]
y te rejuvenece como a las águilas.
nvi

2 comments:

Sharkbytes said...

"and forget not all his benefits" --> I always need to be reminded of this one.

vanilla said...

Joan, it is too easy for me to slip into taking his benefits for granted as well. Lord, keep me ever mindful of your blessings, and make me truly thankful.