Saturday, April 11, 2015

At the Movies: Cinderella

Image result for cinderella 2015 cast

As a rule, I don't do movie reviews.  In part, this is because we do not often go to a show.  And partly it may be that my opinion may matter to no one but me.  But I record this as a memory for my elder years.  Call it journaling.

We enjoyed Lily James in her interpretation of Cinderella, the supporting cast and the special fx.  In the car, I said to BBBH, "Call me a sentimental old fool, but I liked it."

She said, "You are a sentimental old fool.  And I can't get over those gowns!"

4 comments:

Sharkbytes said...

That's pretty funny. You have many layers. I like that.

vanilla said...

Sharkey, you are a person of many dimensions yourself. And I like that.

Lin said...

Aw....I'm glad you went AND enjoyed it. I love Cinderella, but I have yet to see this version. If you like it, I may too. Thanks for the review.

vanilla said...

Lin, in a serendipitous turn in our fate, we had watched the 1950 Disney version (on tv) a couple weeks before we went to the show. Double dose of Cinderella. Hope you like it.