Saturday, August 29, 2009

Joy and Happiness X 300

The degree to which I deserve this award I cannot say.

I only know Andrea has made my day.

Please follow the link and you will find

A special friend, careful, prayerful and kind.

Thank you, Andrea.



Like Andrea, I would like to bestow this award on my readers. When you arrive here you play a role in making me happy! When I go to your sites, you again provide happiness for my day.

Thank you all.

If I have counted correctly, this is the 300th posting on this blogsite. Now how did that happen?
Bits of string, a day at a time, I guess.








[Happy Birthday to Bernardine]
Bernardine and Carl's cottage in the Ozarks.--->

6 comments:

Andrea said...

Thank you for your precious comments. You are too kind. Hope you have a beautiful weekend.
Blessings and prayers, andrea

blushing rose said...

I just read a whole bunch of your posts, enjoyed each one. TY for popping over. Have a beautiful weekend. TTFN ~ Marydon

Silver said...

Strong Whistle- "phew wit!" wow.. i turn up here and am greeted with you acknowleging another award! Congrats !!!

~Silver

vanilla said...

Thank you, Andrea. Thank you, Marydon. Thank you Silver. May you all be blessed throughout the weekend and through the coming week.

Lin said...

300??! Wow, Vanilla!! Congrats!

vanilla said...

Thank you, Lin. Crazy, isn't it?