Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Award Redux

Back in February, the very beautiful Sitka over at All God's Creatures granted this lovely award. Now I discover that my friend, Chuck, over at Secondary Roads has also bestowed this award on me. It must be true. In spite of my best efforts to cut down on blogging, I continue to do it. Compulsively, it has been suggested. My BBBH concurs.

To whom should I pass this lovely badge of honor? These prolific bloggers whom I read and enjoy come to mind.

1) Pearl, Why You Little, regaling us with the hilarity of life in Minneapolis.

2) 100th Lamb, meditations on the Christian life.

3) Off the Sanctuary Wall, exploring Christian faith.

Thank you, Chuck. All y'all go on over to these sites and get a laugh or have your faith lifted.

5 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

Nice. Good choices.

Anonymous said...

I would really miss your almost daily blogs

vanilla said...

Chuck-- Thank you. My reading list does include some good stuff.

Anon-- Thank you for saying so. Sort of makes you an "enabler" though.

Sharkbytes said...

Vanilla- this must be a record. I've only had that blog up for under 2 weeks, and you think I'm prolific! I will hope to be that, but it takes a lot of work to keep that one up. Thanks.

vanilla said...

Sharkbytes-- I truly appreciate your new blog. Perhaps the "prolific" descriptor derives from your overall work in the blogosphere.