Saturday, June 12, 2010

Take

You may say take it to the bank, or take it on the chin; take it away! or take five. Take me out to the ballgame. Take your time; take a letter, or take a picture. Take it easy, take me home. Take the A-train, take me to Rio. Take me out to dinner or take me out of the game.

I brought you into the world and I can take you out (Mama said). Take it off! Take two aspirin and call me in the morning.

But whatever you do, FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS SAKE, DON'T SAY TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL.

3 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

I understand your take on all that. Can you believe I actually wrote that? Have a great weekend.

Lin said...

Did Chuck write that?? Tis good. ;)

vanilla said...

Yes, Chuck. Leave it to you.
Reciprocating the good wishes.

Lin, a happy and restful weekend to you as well.