Saturday, June 5, 2010

Double Dog Dare

Last evening, BBBH and I took a ride around our county. We were 3.7 miles from home when we ran out of fuel. Vehicle gets 75 mpg and we ran out of gas? True. But Beautiful was prepared-- she had her phone. A call to friend Richard, a twenty minute wait, and we were back on the road again. Thank you, Richard. Cornfield views are toward three of the four cardinal points of the compass. The fourth view looked much the same. That's my size eleven at the base of the corn plant. "Knee-high by the Fourth of July" is such an outdated saying. This corn lacked four inches reaching my waist. I'm six foot three.
Game on. Go to picture collection; go to eighth folder, then post eighth picture in the folder.

This is it. No lie, no cheating. Trust me, I so wanted not to choose this one.

Taken Christmas 2006. If I really looked this old three and one-half years ago, and pictures don't lie, I shudder to think what a picture today would look like. Well, I'll just keep the shutter closed.

Growl: This is what I get for participating in these blogger challenges. Do you dare to risk it?

No comments: