Thursday, June 3, 2010

Happy Birthday, Delbert

Today is the birthday of my third-born, my first son, Delbert. He is a loving husband, father and grandfather. He goes to his job daily to keep our community supplied with clean, safe drinking water.
Top row: A one-year old; Delbert's sixth birthday; his Mom and Dad; toddlin' around.
Center: Delbert with wife, son & daughter-in-law and grandchildren; his daughter; his younger son; Delbert and the love of his life.
Bottom: Three months old; with his maternal grandfather; his Mom is in this picture with her parents and her siblings; oops, how did that get in here twice?
Happy Birthday, Delbert!
We love you.
The frame of the collage is the exact silver of the birthday boy's hair.


Lin said...

Happy Birthday, Delbert!! What a lovely family you've got there. :)

Vee said...

It's so hard for me to think of Delbert as a grandparent. (Love the pictures.) Happy Birthday, Delbert!

Secondary Roads said...

Happy B'Day Delbert.

vanilla said...

Lin, thanks. And it amazes me how large the family has become in just a few short years?!

Right, Aunt Vee. I have trouble picturing that myself.

Thanks, Chuck.