Thursday, January 12, 2012

A Quick Update

We have arrived in Rockport, Texas. Adventures to share. Unfortunately, the internet server seems to select for me what I may and may not view. Guess what I cannot view. Yep, you guessed it: String Too Short to Tie. Because this is true, I will not know if this is posted to the blog unless you write me a comment, which I will receive by email.

If the posting is working properly, then I will work up a couple of stories for you tomorrow. Or soon. Or whenever, because it is supposed to be a sunny seventy here for the next couple of days, and I think the first priority may be enjoying that!

7 comments:

Vee said...

Glad you arrived safely!

Lin said...

Yep, we saw the post, but you need to just enjoy your trip. Go....enjoy the sun while we dig out of the 3 inches of snow we just got. Sigh. Oh, we wanted it sure enough, but now that it is here....uh....not so sure now.

vanilla said...

Vee, appreciate the sentiment. And really appreciate the weather so far.

Lin, the moral of which is "be careful what you wish for." Drive carefully on that commute!

vanilla said...

Oh, you did notice that this time when I booted up, the server allowed me to access my own blog.

Anonymous said...

Seems fine...

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your sunny warm weather. Winter has arrived in Charleston

vanilla said...

Grace, yes. it is working now.

Anon in Charleston, be careful on those snowy streets. We'll do our best to enjoy Texas.