Cookie welcomes you this morning with his CSL* greeting. He has placed his little paws in such a manner as to form a heart saying, "I love you."
Here is the continuation of the cribbed post started yesterday.
16. Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.
17. Every one has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
18. How much deeper would the ocean be without sponges?
19. Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
20. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
21. I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
22. Why do psychics have to ask you for your name?
23. Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.
24. Just remember - if the world didn't suck, we would all fall off.
25. Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Number 23 is the one I find myself quizzically pondering most frequently. Really, I remember my past, and yet I still cannot for the life of me figure out what happened.
*Canine Sign Language