Thursday, February 3, 2011

Near the Hearth There Lives a Melody

We are utilizing Diane's RV pad. Diane has a beautiful little tricolor kitty named Melody. Isn't that an appropriate name for the pet belonging to a professional musician? Diane is a violinist, an outstandingly good violinist. She is busy from dawn to dusk with practice, lessons and preparations for concerts. Then she is busy at the concerts.
As is so typical of cats, Melody chose me to be her playmate. Perverse creatures; not that I didn't have fun. And I only got bitten once.

Very pretty cat.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only once? Are you sure the cat was feeling well?

Secondary Roads said...

Melody is a pretty gal.

Vee said...

I'm not a cat person but will have to admit that she is very pretty.

Anonymous said...

Are you not a cat person, then? They know...

vanilla said...

Jim, cat was fine. I just got more careful.

Chuck, she is a very pretty cat.

Vee, and nor am I.

Grace, you guessed! I posted the following a couple of years ago. It explains somewhat about me and cats.
http://vanilla-ststt.blogspot.com/2008/12/politics-as-usual.html

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Awww. she is a sweetie- and beautiful colors!

vanilla said...

Shark, she is a beautiful animal.