1) I was born a twin, but my brother died shortly after birth. I look forward to meeting him in heaven.
2. I am elderly; but not yet as old as I hope to be, yet our only hope for the future, here or in the hereafter, is in Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior.
3. My neighbors in the Midwest are enjoying plenty of winter weather. That is something I don't do well. We have been blessed to be able to avoid most of that by escaping to the Southland for the past several years.
4. I enjoy good food. I won't eat liver.
5. I drink whole milk and eat ice cream. There is no such thing as "fat free" either of these; or there shouldn't be.
6. I enjoy cards and table games. There is no such thing as a good loser, but I try to be a gracious loser. Or better, I try not to be the loser.
7. I hate to take an "Incomplete" on a task. Ms. Sharkbytes gave me an assignment on an earlier post. This picture is in completion of that task. Here are the "large" leaves on the giant taro plant. Note that I am using the broom to the leaf for comparison.