Sunday, March 15, 2009

Third Sunday in Lent

The scriptures for this Sunday are listed here, with an excerpt from each passage. We must study the scriptures.

The Gospel: John 2:13-22. Verses 19-21: Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days?21: But he spake of the temple of his body.

The Epistle: Romans 7:13-25. Verses 24,25: O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

The Psalm: Psalm 19:7-14. Verse 7: The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul.

The Law: (The Commandments) Exodus 20:1-17. Verse 6: And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

No comments: