Saturday, January 23, 2021

Caved

 I don't know whether to walk in shame or in pride for yesterday I took a short ride and parked for some reason by AT&T I caved, don't you see? Came home with a cell phone in my pocket but I'm beginning to think I might have to lock it in the house for safe-keeping For trust me my eyes are leaking it won't fit in my pocket dang thing is so big to carry it would drive me out of my wig  Man-purse you say  Get out of here go away  There is no such thing  Ring-a-ding-ding  So grab my flip phone and out the door No bad choices today or forevermore.  I hope.


2 comments:

Lin said...

What did you get? I find the new phones, while all gadgetity and big, easy to use and also allow for increasing the font size on the screen and I can actually see who is calling me! And texting. I like texting too. Much easier than trying to get anyone on the phone these days. Plus...I don't have to "talk" to them!

vanilla said...

Lin, Samsung J11, not top of the line but more than adequate to my needs. Yeah, you've joined the 21st century. No one wants to talk to anyone anymore.