Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Idling away the time at the car dealership

 Paid a visit to the Ford Home today.  Paid the bill and drove home.


Two black beauties parked in the showroom, a Mustang and a Cobra  GT 350.


Grille work.  I can't recall the number of times I have laid that stuff inside the form in building a concrete pad.  But whatever captures the designer's imagination.


Trust me, this beast was all black with the exception of the chrome snake and the GT designation.  The white wall on the tire does not show at all to the naked eye.  The camera sees all, though.


Oh, jsyk, I've zero intention to drop $64K on a kar.

4 comments:

Lin said...

Did you pick out a new one for yourself?

vanilla said...

Lin, the one I have is two years old, has just over 8,000 miles use. If i have $64K anywhere I think I'll leave it there for now.

Lin said...

Crazy how expensive they are these days!

Secondary Roads said...

I've bought my recent cars from the dealer. Cars that have just come off lease and have a new warranty.