Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Am Usually Behind the Camera



One of the granddaughters was fascinated by the tree spirit, although I cannot for the life of me imagine why she wanted to pose me next to the creature!


We had such a good time at the family picnic that I couldn't refuse her request, so here I am, big as life. Jenn uploaded the picture to facebook with the comment:
David said his face fell off and so he put it on the tree and grew a new face. No wonder this tree looks so much like him!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Careful. Now the government knows where you are.

Vee said...

Love granddaughter's sense of humor.

Anonymous said...

That is too funny - y'all DO look a like!

Secondary Roads said...

What Vee said . . . You can choose to believe it or not. It does have high entertainment value in any case.

Sharkbytes (TM) said...

Your yes don't bug out like that, but the rest works really well!

vanilla said...

Jim,I might have been concerned about that, but the government has known my whereabouts since I was fourteen years old.

Vee, Jenn is a truly funny woman.

Grace, okay, okay. Even I can see it.

Chuck, yes, Jenn is amusing.

Shark, thank you for noticing the difference in the eye placements. Why didn't anyone else mention that?

Lin said...

It's good to see you, vanilla!! You are like me--behind the camera all the time. All of our photos are missing me for the most part!

Uh, yeah, the tree DOES look like you!! Hahaha!

vanilla said...

Lin, I guess if you think the tree looks like me, I'll have to accept that. ;-)